Cedar Hollow Inn has been a local favorite for over 12 years. The building, which was built in the mid 1800's, lends an old-fashioned charm to an unpretentious atmosphere.
Chef Stephen Guiseppe of the Culinary Institute of America adds personal flair and imagination to a delectable menu of American Continental dishes. The daily Chef's Specials are creative and unpredictable, energetically inspired an hour or so before the menu is finalized.
Indulge yourself, family and friends to a casual fine dining experience in any of the three dining rooms, including an enclosed sun porch and a large bar area. Tucked away in the middle of everywhere, the Cedar Hollow offers an experience that keeps you coming back.
- WEEKLY SPECIALS & EVENTS
- Buck-A-Shuck Oysters All Day • Name That Tune @ 9 p.m. with Big Mike
- $3 Craft Cans 4pm to close • $25 Prix Fixe Menu
- ½ Priced Bottles of Wine with the purchase of 2 entrees (not valid on holidays) •
Quizzo @ 9 p.m. with Big Mike • .50¢ Wings during Quizzo
- Wing Day .50¢ Wings All Day
- $3 Craft Pints All Day (Bar Only) • Live Music starts @ 7:30 p.m.
- Live Music starts @ 9 p.m.
- 18 oz. Prime Rib Special - $28 • Live Music starts @ 9 p.m.
ROTATING CRAFT BEER SELECTION
- Leinenkugel Big Butt Doppelbock
- Brooklyn Sorachi Ace Saison
- 2 Roads Route of all Evil Black IPA
- Otter Creek Backseat Berner IPA
- Free Will Brown Beard Imperial Ale
- Goose Island Matilda Pale Ale
- Sam Adams Boston Lager
- Nitro- Victory Storm King Stout
- Lagunitas Undercover Shutdown ASA
- Long Trail Mostly Cloudy Witbier